Monday, August 15, 2005

A Bit Of My Days

soooooooo..............I got a late start 2day. Then I went to feed my fish, and Jay2 died. so I gotta get rid of him 2day before he contaminates the tank. But I can tell he died of old age because there wasn't much as far as ripped fins or whatnot.

I had my quiet time on our pile of bean bags, one of those places that if Greta sees me, she hops up immediaely and curls up and snuggles with me. then I wait to be on the computer FOREVER because everyone else took too long in doing it. Kt was on, and was IMing friends, and I didn't mind that, because I joined in, but then Mom got on because she can push us off any time and checked her email. Then Abyack came in and took a few minutes doing her online pet-things, and THEN I was able to come on. I checked blogs and stuff the whole time, and IMed brucedashark, and swift, and later sonikid. so ya, It's been good.

I think I'm ready for chior, but I need to print the lyrics.

well, I gotta go, short post, but whatever :D :P >-)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

And now I kicked you off again and made you go for a walk...don't want you to be a screen-head all day.


Sorry about Jay2. He was a good fish. You are a good kid!

Katie Y. said...

you call that a short post?

H. Yackley said...

Yes, that's a short post. thank you for clarifying. I'm weird, half tired, adn can't think striaght. I'm also a screenhead today and need to stay away from computers. I'm checking my email and stuff, and LEAVING!!!!!