Saturday, October 22, 2005

not much time, but w.e.

Hi, this Sat's been awesome, and we went to the movies, and saw Sky High, and it was rather cool, and we had pizza 4 dinner, and I took a history test, that I know I got at least 90% or so and I did some extra credit, so yeah, and I'm gonna try and do no periods (sorry ktyack :D) and so I've been really busy with school and all and we started a job for ROAD, and you can go to ktyack's blog 4 some details, I waz rather nervous but it went good, and one of the teachers is british and really funny, and he and the other teacher go on about each other, just stuff like he caught her doing british words, like I do nearly all the time ("rather go on" about each other) and I g2g, we are gonna read Eldest now (Ha, no period) I'm felling rebellious :D

2 comments:

H. Yackley said...

WHOA, WHERE"D YOU COME FROM!!!!!!!!! I thought u were lost, oh, my lovely post :D

H. Yackley said...

The sequel to Eragon. A book. SAPHIRA ROCKS!!!!!!