Saturday, November 12, 2005

dude, wazup? the stratosphere.

that's just something I tell brucedashark when she is online.

well...ho hum, nothing to talk about which is a rarity for me, but I'll think of something..

last night we got to watch 3 wishes, which waz fun, one of the peeps who got a wish is a niece of dad's coworker, which is cool. I like 3 wishes. I like that someone's wish can become true. just goes to show what an idea can do...and a lot of money.

so/how r u?/good/good./u?/good/good./ another thing brucedashark and I do. constantly. it cracks me up.

random thingy....wait a sec, I need to think of it....we adore our dog. it's pathetic. but not too pathetic. just kind of.

u know, I never told u but u proly already know, cause u read ktyack's blog, but tizzy died, but really, if we played w/ him more, it would b more sad, but still...

I like svr's moosic. no, there aren't necows or nething, tho in amish country, we call horses cows and cows horses, so really, there are all cows and no horses....or something.

hyper girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUDUDUDUDUDUDUEEEEEEEEEEEE
DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDDEDEDEDEDEDED!!!!!!!!!
well, i kinda need to go do other stuff, so ttyl, :DD estoy muy LOCO!!!!!!!!! el ni~na (me!) est'a MUY MUY MUY LOCO!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

2 comments:

H. Yackley said...

read just the red and see what happens....

H. Yackley said...

gracias...