Monday, February 13, 2006

hee heee

ok, so I'm kinda rushed, because my sis wants to get on, so I'll try and make this quick.

we went to Florida this past week---it was really fun, we saw 4 crocodiles, 2 of them weren't in a preservation, they were the real, wild, thing! that was cool. we swam twice, and just hung out in the sun---that's all I'll say--if you want more details, ur gonna hafta ask me.

now it's back to our regular activities--busy, but plesant, I guess...I just wish I'd blog more often...it really gets on my nerves when I see what the last time I posted was. like ktyack says "I only like going to blogs/xangas that the ppl all POST" *CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY to CERTAIN ppl YOU know who YOU are*

And I want to email more. I guess that's more new year's resolutions, though the making of them is kinda done, but hey, goals are good, so I make them. but I really need to get my priorites straight. one very good news though... the neopets account is officially made history! I know I've been saying I'll do it for forever, but there's a lot that goes into it--I won't state it here, because it's too boring

I want to see NARNIA!!!!! STILL! REALLY! *CLEARS THROAT EVEN LOUDER TO OTHER CERTAIN PPL,* even though I know we're waiting for it to get to movies 4, but still....

we went to the dentist today. nothing really interesting there happened. nothing really interesting ever happens there, I think....for me, at least....

ok, since my sis left long time ago, this is turning out not to be too bad of a post, actually, but I need to know..what do you want to see on my blog/xanga? do you want to see more journaling type deal that I have been doing, or just random stuff that happened during the day, or just plain old random stuff? I'm HYPER,I think, but it's all getting out through my fingers. I think I'm gonna post, email, and play the piano. It's weird, but I actually was eager to get back to the piano, and bang on it. I was so glad when I did, even though I was a little rusty after a week of not practicing. you'll have that.

No comments: