Friday, April 21, 2006

Hmm....

If any of you were wondering, I have not dropped off the face of the earth. My weekends have been very packed, and my weekdays, packed-er. so. Plus, if ktyack would let me ON sometimes....not mad or anything, just thought you should know ktyack, that you keep me from the computer in the few times in the day that I could check email and stuff...ok

I just passed off an offer to watch star wars 3, which none of us have ever seen before....I know, very sad...haha, but I might see it during a few lunches....

so I'm really tired, but I can be a little hyper too, so yeah. actually, when I;m tired like this, I really get hyper. oh, I just heard abyack say "evil" at the tv. they must be at the good part! lol.

I will try to get on more. plus if I ask ktyack nicely, I'll get on more. lots more. unless I feel pity for kt, because of all the emails and stuff she has. haha...I haven't seen mine yet.....

well, I think I'll go do other stuff now.....

No comments: