Monday, May 29, 2006

Perdonme, ha pasado mucho tiempo to quote ktyack's xanga.

so. yeah, much time has passed....well....um.yesterday was really, really, really, fun. it was the memorial day party thang, and we mostly played just Mafia (sweet lie, kt!!!) and ultimate frisbee (James....*rolls eyes*). we played a little bit of apples to apples, and had hotdogs, muffins, strawberries, etc. by the time I went to bed, I didn't want to talk, because I was on the brink of what kt calls a spoons voice. That's when you've been playing spoons for forever, and your voice is giving out, because it's so completely INSANE. yeah. but it was really, REALLY fun....yeah. I is saying yeah a lot....hum...
Thursday, our grandparents came over, and we went to applebees (YUM) and borders (YAY) Did the tumbling show. That went pretty well, I was SORE!!! like crazy the next day, but it was fun. We actually remembered our dance! I also ran with kt that morning, didn't really stop at all the entire time, (1 mile) even though we did it in 15 min.....but I wasn't dying, and mighta gone around again, if we hadn't needed to do so much school...
On Friday we played Eucre (is that how you spell it?) (VERY!! fun) and hung out, and all.
Saturday, got ready for the party, and went to walmart, and got YARN!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I LOVE knitting. It's SO much fun.
Today was the memorial day parade, and I got ONE piece of candy. the only thing I wanted, smarties. yum. well, lunch time. yAy!

No comments: