Monday, July 17, 2006

Heh heh....

Ok, So it's kinda weird, I'm checking everyone else's blogs, and am disappointed when no one posts. Congrats, Rach, for posting on your blog when no one else really has. Well. Then I realized I was kinda being a hypocrite, because I haven't posted anything really except for a very long post about everything we did on our vacation. You don't want to read my journal, it's just as boring. lol. It's more of a diary, but I just call it my journal. Anyway.

To post: We had IMAPCT last night, and we figured out some of the things we should take to LT, and man am I READY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna make a list sometime of everything I should bring, and it's gonna be long! I'm gonna figure out what I really need...we're supposed to travel light, but I don't think I've ever done that yet. That's the problem with us Y's. well, I suppose it's ok, because then we're prepared for everything! lol. EEEeeeeeeEEEEEEE do you realize, it's this FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally think I'm gonna be so excited. I mean, if I'm excited now, 4 days, 9 hours and 24 minuts before we're at church, starting to leave, then think of me when I'm actually THERE. I'll try not to make everyone afraid of me, I will truly try! lol.

I've been practicing piano, and I'm learning kt's prelude, and a mineut by Joseph Hydn. that was mostly for Ted's benefit.

Well, I'm gonna call it a post.
sorry, I bet you're getting tired of hearing this, but ELLLLLLLL TEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
HaNnAh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wish you would tell us how you really feel about going to LT!
TheDad