Monday, October 16, 2006

Can you say Happy?!

Yep, that's me right now...

For starters, I got done with school earlier than I thought I would! Yay...

Plus, last night was simply amaazing...Kick the can...who knew it could be quite so crazy. I laughed SO hard last night....Even when I was in "jail," it was super fun, because you could hear EVERYTHING that was going on...for instance...IT runs up the steps, and you hear this yell, thump, *crash*, and I'd just crack up.

I was IT once...interesting. I learned never to try and catch a cross country runner when there's plenty of room, and you're trying to outrun him. And I learned I should learn where the light switches in the sacntuary are...it was PITCH BLACK up there!

Oh, and Kt was completely CRAZY and broke the door frame, and I have a picture somewhere...not here... She got a splinter from it... Yay kt yay... The boys were so proud of her...

Yeah, so life's looking kewl...

No comments: