Thursday, June 07, 2007

Exciting things that have happened since yesterday.

I got my hair cut. It's sooo awesome!! I love it. Abby got hers cut too. She looks gorgeous:-)

The basement is getting carpet in. I'm so excititated. Can't wait to see it.
Grandma T. is coming over for a week. Yay!!! I haven't seen her since last July :-)

43 days, 12 hours!!!!!!!!!! I know I know...get a life. Whatever.

10. Felt my purse
11. Make some friends volunteering
12. Stay up all night @ Relay, then take a nap. A long one. lol
13.Read Harry Potter series, 1-6 in 50 days, and then we start #7 :-) Happy??!!!
14. Make Mac n' Cheese all by my self for lunch. That'll be handy
15. Play "Dawn" on the piano while Pride and Prejudice opening is playing on TV. That would be an accomplishment--timing is hard!

Yeah, well it turns out I can only do 15 things this summer. Poor me. If I get a brainwave I'll do 25, but I'm stopping now.

Watch your p's and q's!!!

No comments: