Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summer is almost over...

...and I haven't said I've crossed anything off my list of 15 things to do this summer. Italics are me talking, Bold is crossed off, and normal is not done. K?


1. Run on the James Running Program. 2 weeks count, right?

2. Write some short stories/finish doing "Writing Magic."

3. Become completely confident around horses. Not quite

4. Finish sewing my couch.

5. Finish the Bach Fugue. *snort*

6. Practice guitar Once or twice...

7. Decorate flip-flops I've thought about it. There's still time.

8. Finish making my bag. And it looks awesome!

9. Write on my blog more? Maybe???

10. Felt my purse If I had all the materials...

11. Make some friends volunteering Not quite

12. Stay up all night @ Relay, then take a nap. A long one. lol That was fun

13.Read Harry Potter series, 1-6 in 50 days, and then we start #7 Happy??!!! I got to #5, and then we started # 7, and now I don't WANT to read all of them! I'm too sad to thing they're done!!!

14. Make Mac n' Cheese all by my self for lunch. That'll be handy That would...

15. Play "Dawn" on the piano while Pride and Prejudice opening is playing on our TV. That would be an accomplishment--timing is hard! Maybe today...
6 out of 15. Not as good as it could be, but it could be better. But I have 4 more days.

How about my 50 things to do before I die??

16. Stay up all night...next relay, perhaps....already said that, didn't I?

25. Speak in front of people without feeling self-consious or annoyed at how it went, but speak clearly and effectively Can't believe I'm saying it, but it's true! Yay LT sunday Yay.

42. Cry until I laugh...I've done that though...well, Cry until I laugh because I'm crying so much... Yay the sunday at LT Yay.

Yeah, well, there we are. I thought I might need to catch up on those. I'll go see if I can play Dawn now. :~)

No comments: