Friday, September 10, 2010

Bible study, cheese and classes

9-9 had bible study too :-) That went well! and dinner at Pete's Arena. I got a pepperoni and sausage Calzone. It was huge!! And cheesy. And somewhat disgusting as a result. Oh well. Caleb likes that place, but next time I'm sticking with awesome pizza. Maybe spaghetti or salad or something too haha. I'm trying to eat healthily! (That doesn't look like it's spelled right) I've had fruit and yogurt as a part of lunch almost every day. Today will be the exception, probably, because there is free food at the black squirrel festival. Those M&Ms and reese's pieces are being fully enjoyed, let me tell you! they're halfway gone, but I shared at the ECG so it's not all my doing.

9-10
Chinese = fun. We had to write out chinese conversations yesterday (which took forever) and then we did some dialogues with it. I'm already done with my Chinese homework for the weekend, except for reviewing and studying for Monday's quiz.

FHC was good. We finished up writing questions for our essays and actually started figuring out some answers as well. :-)

Now I'm off to the black squirrel festival to hang out and eat before astronomy. :-)

No comments: