Monday, April 04, 2011

I'm Singin' in the Rain...

It's raining. And I love it! I actually took the long way from the Student Center to my dorm because I wanted to stay in the rain for longer. My shoes were soaking, my hair was sooo wet, and my glasses were in my hand because they had so much water on them. But I totally had way more fun than the people under umbrellas :-D

Annnd I've pretty much got the rough draft of everything I need for conflict management except for assertion, which I have yet to even do. But once I do, it'll be easy to write about it. As dad so rightly pointed out, I am a conflict avoider! Yup yup.

Life has been ok. I'm trying to keep on top of things. I'm mostly succeeding, but I also have band practice tonight, so hopefully I can get everything else done around that :-)

Ok, just wanted to check in since everyone else did :-P

P.S. I'm sad I missed Kaite speaking French, but since Claire's coming, I'm sure I'll hear more of it? Maybe? :-) (And I'm super excited about Claire coming!!! This is going to be supa fun!)

pps. yeah, I just said supa.


1 comment:

Kaite said...

I mean, hopefully you won't hear too much French while Claire's here... ;)

I'm glad things are a little bit smoother now :)