Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Vacation, Day 4

We got ready and went to Geauga lake.

We used the coupon thing, that we got at Grinders, and it worked, so it was only $90!

We went on the Beaver Mine RC (Roller Coaster) which is a horrific name, twice. Ktyack , too. She was a little apprehensive. Then Yack and I went on the Dominator RC, and I LOVED it. There was this one hill that didn't look too bad, but it was the worst one, because it went straight down, and the first time I went on it, I left my seat. Then since I liked it, Abyack went on with Yack and me. Then since she liked it, Ktyack went on it. Ktyack also thought that she should, so she did. She didn't like it. :((. But I'm glad she tried. Then we went on X-Flight, which would have been REALLY COOL if I had been able to see. Unfortunately, I didn't use the hair band around my wrist, so I didn't have nearly as much fun. But it was good anyway.

Then we went on the Ferris Wheel (Whoopee! *sarcasim*) to settle our nerves, and we saw our car from there. Then we had lunch, and went on the merry-go-round so that we could settle our food, then we went on the Bumper Cars twice, and the Merry Oldies twice--the car track thingy where you're pretty much doing the driving. Good practice.

Then it was 3:00, so we went to the Palace Theater and watched this musical. It was good, and it was very loud.

Then we went over the lake and did the Bounty(swinging ship) three times. I didn't go on the third time. Ktyack LOVED that ride. Then Yack and I went on the scrambler thingy, and then Abyack and Ktyack went on the scrambler thingy. Then we all went to this 4-D thing with dinosaurs, and then we went back across the lake. Abyack, Yack and I did the Dominator RC again, and Ktyack and Mgyack did the Merry Oldies thing. That third time on the Dominator was the best of the three times. Then Abyack, Yack and I went on X-Flight, and that was REALLY GOOD because I actually put my hair up! I was FLYING!

Then we tok a few pictures and went to Arby's and came home, had ice cream and went to bed, exhausted but happy.

No comments: