Thursday, December 15, 2005

DUDE

ok, so I haven't posted in a while, but hey.

umm....I did a history test today, and I have a science one to study for tonight, and do tomorrow, hopefully. I've found my system to studying, so I'm good...

I love being 14, the only thing is, I don't think there's much difference....except that I'm looking to LT much more than last post, except I'm not thinking on it constantly...that comes later. nothing really different....ummm....

I've got a to do list for christmas break so I'll use my free time wisely:D so far...I got like, 7 things on it, but more to come...I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!! actually, it's pretty much here, except for that science test!!! bom bom ba-ba bom BAAAAAA!!(song of victory!)

err we had our last piano gig yesterday, and I loved it!! it was mostly playing games, with just a really fun warmup and a quick run through of the dance...I liked it when Ktyack and I gave the teachers our presents...they loved them. I think that was the best part... plus if u put all the different funny bits together, they made a good part, too...

ok, everyone in the common blog is NEEDING TO GO SEE IT OKAY???? SAVVY??

speaking of the piratical word for UNDERSTAND, I'm looking forward to July 6th, as well, because that's when the next Pirates of the Carribean comes out! I'll proly not see it till later, but it'll be nice knowing it's out!

umm...I think I'll go and let ktyack on, even though she just got a breakthrough in Sudoku...

BTW I am CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! but u knew that...

No comments: