Thursday, December 29, 2005

xmas, and so forth

Christmas was good, I got a lot of good stuff, but the best part was our Grandparents were over, so yeah. Later the rest of the family came and we all had a nice long visit. Boxing day was mostly putting away all my clothes and stuff, and OH I GOT A SUITCASE FOR LT-- FISHY!! yeah, so that was fun then on tuesday I got glasses! haha, I dont' have to wear them unless I have to , so I'm trying not to get dependant on them. I like them :D

wednesday and thursday was being a bum, it was great. Yesterday, there were some things I had to do, but hey, we're good. I like having nothing to do, yet having no time. I still have to practice piano, though, which I'm gonna do after this, so that's a downside. umm oh, tuesday was our piano recital, and I guess we did good :D

so yeah, I've had fun, I still need to see Narnia...UMBRIDGE COUGH to certain.. umm.. parents... :D comment, or something I like it when I get comments. I guess that means I should post :D well, I guess I'm off to practice piano, ttyl yall!

No comments: