Saturday, December 31, 2005

Year Review

Wow... things were so different back in 2004! there were about 3 people I knew still living, but now they're all partying up in Heaven, so all's good...except, I'm really going to miss my Great Grandma, for one. She was such a sweet lady. She always had a smile for everyone, and I'm never going to forget her. I'm glad I got to know her.
Then I know our whole church is missing our co-pastor. He was always making some kind of joke, and I love hearing him speak.

On a lighter note, I've also grown a lot spiritually, and learned how to be a better friend and sibling and relative, and I feel like I'm definitely moving in the right direction. I'm working on praying more, and I think I'm getting somewhere :D I've got goals, and I feel like I can actually do what God wants me to, better than in 2004.

I'm 14, instead of 13, and I was just getting into the habit of doing the whole earring thing lasst January. Which I find totally weird. That was ages ago! and Summer was ages ago, except the school year was just a few weeks ago...right? Wow, and I didn't even have this blog! That's just weird....

New Years Resolutions:

  1. Becoming better acquaited with God
  2. Praying more often
  3. Being off the compu when I'm not supposed to be...aka when blogs and xangas are taken care of, and no one's online to IM...
  4. Writing more
  5. Not eating as much when I'm not hungry...heheh
  6. DELETING MY NEOPETS ACCOUNT!
  7. Being a better listener
  8. Doing school with a good attitude
  9. Admit I'm in highschool, which will be true, in summer :D
  10. when someone says stop, stop!

Ya, I think those'll do. I dunno how long they're gonna last, but I'm getting rid of number 6 soon... I hope... :D

well, I suppose I'd better go see what the rest of the family's doing, we're about to start our New Year traditions, saty up till midnight, watching a movie, reading aloud some boook, hopefully this year Eldest, eating, and I think some Monk, and trying not to be exhausted for tomorrow, with church and all...lol

No comments: