Saturday, January 14, 2006

Constant Ramblings...

Ok, so I'm in the process of eliminating my neopets account...they're really sneaky, making it impossible to completely destroy it...all you can do is get rid of your pets and all and then it just sits there, a name and a neopoint...

But I'm getting rid of it, and my sis is happy, b/c she gets all my money! and in that short time, I hoarded a lot, and spent little....so ya. wish real money was that easy to come by...

So it's the weekend, and I'm just catching up on reading for school, but it's a good book, and I don't mind...

You might wonder why I haven't been writing, but school and everything else is a little bit of a priority...I gotta start thinking about my report I have to do by the end of the year...the major report thingy...I get to pick what to do, and I was thinking maybe snakes, but then I was like, I've done animals for the past two years, and I should probably try and think of something else...Spanish? what would I say about Spanish? It's easier than all the rules of English, but there's not much to it...History might be fun...maybe a certain part of history...or I could look into myths and general creatures like Pheonixes, and Griffins and such...Hippogriffs!...ok, maybe not, scine they're only in Harry Potter....but I actually like that idea...Mythical creatures....typing out loud always helps...

Me gusta hablando en Espanol. omitting the little ~ thingy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nice....
Ok, I'm in an eclipse...no ELIPSE mood, and rambling mood...

No one looks at my blog anymore. No one gets online to IM me anymore...No wonder I like Sundays so much...but I'm comparing to Christmas break, when everyone was on the compu all the time...

I suppose I'd better get back to life....w.e. it is...

LT IS IN 6 AND A HALF MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, dear, already waiting for it....I think I need a spiritual boost. Reading my SVR notes would help, if I had the time.

LT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: