Friday, March 03, 2006

HI I'm CRAZY

I'm a little Hyper, and I'm trying to type straight, but we'll see how it goes...

first things first. Drew won. I'm happy. It would be totallly unfair if Jerry won. but now that's behind us, and we came move on.

Wow, this week's gone by FAST! Already, we're back to the WEEKEND! I LOVE weekends, and I got my history test done, so I'm HAPPY!! I shoulda done it a week ago, but it wasn't made, and we weren't ready, so we're fine...

I LOVE Spanish!!! it's sweet! I think it's the best subject, actually, except when I get to do stories on Norman Rockwell paintings. They're fun. I'm reading Harry Potter y la piedra filosifal, and it's really fun. that's Harry Potter 1 for y'all who don't know spanish. I think spanish will be useful, and it's fun to learn, and it will definately help in future. I think learning any language is really great. It's almost like a secret code thingy. Except different. wow, it's almost like a different language!!! who'd a THUNK!

SUNDAY"S COMING!!! I happy! I love sundays. they involve CHURCH and YOUTH GROUP and FREE TIME and 40 DAYS OF COMMUNITY and FRIENDS!

ok, I'm calming down a little..I think I might get an early start to bed tonight, so that means I'd better stop...ttyl, Have a GOOD LIFE!!!!!

p.s. Like my title? came off my SVR shirt I got.

p.p.s. BRUCE POSTED!!! EXTRA EXTRA!!! sry, bruce!! lol I nag too much.

No comments: