Saturday, March 25, 2006

Random

Ok, so. I is so happy. My friend, Sarah's coming to the lunar golf thingy tomorrow, and the arrangments didn't have any obstacles or not-sure-of's so yeah. It's gonna be fun. I'm SO wearing my SVR shirt. Yeah, so I is happy.

Yeah, so I have no idea what to do. I should probably write, or clean my room, or vacuum, or read. Watership Down is AWESOME!! I just finished part three, and when I got done with that part, my heart was beating, I had to take a huge breath, and it's awesome. Oh, my goodness.

Drat. I wish I hadn't thought of stuff I need to do so quickly, now I feel guilty.

Kt's doing a temps test....that's just weird. Yeah, then she'll learn how to drive. OOOooooOOOO. Aiee. Well, I'll go ORGANIZE!!! One of the few things I actually like to do. So I won't keep me.

1 comment:

H. Yackley said...

you know, once I switched to Xanga, that's all anyone owould comment on!! I feel lonely on this site! thanks for the comment!

Post anyway! lol, no, do w.e.... but you should!! lol