Friday, March 17, 2006

ok, so it's a weekend. I can't type. and this saturday is gonna be fun. we get to get up early, and go to waterworks and get readdy for the easter egg hunt, by cleaning up stuff. .. I'm not quite sure what, exactly, but a lot of my friends are gonna be there....lots af yall, actually. church friend. anyhoo, I is tired, and I can't type, but I finished all of my school, plus did a little more piano than necessary, and some guitar. tried to learn C minor and gave it up....lol

well, I can't wait till sunday, and tomorrow. it's great. church friends both days of the weekend. I is happy. I is listening to HP6. they're just gonna learn about Horcruxes. NOT THE BLOODY BARON, DUMBLEDORE. anyhoo. I is happy. Like I said. ok, so I'm kinda feeling weird at the moment. as in weird like "she's weird" not feeling weird. see what I mean, I can't get my points across. next week I'll bput in some pix of my hair. I is so happy. I aslo is redundant.

so idk what to talk about....I must say, my new years resolutions are ok....did one of them...proly more. actually, there's only a few that I find hard to follow. that's cool.

I aslo is repetitive

My grandparent snowbirds are leaving Florida tomorrow. then we get to see them soon!! I got stuff to show them!! YAY! I can't wait!

I aslo is repeating things.

well, I'd better go to bed, so I can work hard tomorrow. :)

No comments: