Sunday, June 25, 2006

lol.

lol, ok, so this whole week went by so fast, and so slowly. VBS is a blur--what on earth did we do? crafts....haha....cards...we talked, and had fun, but man, it was all so LONG AGO!!! lol. on Thursday K&B, BR and EL all went doorhanging. the funniest part is when we made EL's dad do the last 15 or so doorhangers, and he was running through the yards, and this one guy got kinda mad...lol. Friday my grandma was there for a bit, but took off around 11ish. can't really remember much of anything...I think I'm a lot like my nickname-sake when I was tired...


THE NOBODIES (and Anybodies) IS AN AWESOME BOOK!! By N.E. Bode, it's sweet. I like Bode. The way Bode pops in the middle of a paragraph and rattles off a long thingymajig...you don't know what I'm talking about, do you? That's ok, you should soon...go out to the library and get it....k? k. "School Story" is pretty cool too, but that's by Andrew Clements...but still awesome.


ok, I just found out...N.E.Bode also has the Somebodies, too. but you need to start with the Anybodies...


hum...well, I think that's it. I'll ttyl. aka. ttyt(onite)

No comments: