Sunday, September 17, 2006

AHH!!!

Soo....I love sundays. That's a given. Church ROCKS. It just does. The teens ROCK. I love just being able to come and talk about God.

The Sermon was good. I hate saying sermon. It's not boring. ok, the teaching was good

Dance...I want to get to know some of the gals there. My first week was mostly just checking things out--trying to figure out how to dance again--in Amy's style.

Any hoo, I like, totally, am, like, ready, like for 2 1/2 hours to go by, so Youth group will start.
I don't know why I posted.


Oh, look, I have an AHH!!! at the beginning of my post.

I wonder why.

Oh, the book at the top is a really good book--shows how good we have it here in America, but that's not the only message...

Come live in me

All my life,

Take over

Come breathe in me

And I will rise

Oon eagle's wings...

No comments: