Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm going to take Kt's comment as sarcastic, so here we go (kt's comment was "the reason why no one comments might be because you post so much.)

UGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont' really like piano at the moment. It annoys me. I can't concentrate on the music, and I'm so confused with this thing he had me do...I'm supposed to break the song into phrases, since Bach didn't, but I'm SO CONFUSED about where...

School in general has not been fun. I'm not in the mood to do something, so I put it off, so I have two little essays I have to do tomorrow, and get ready for a sleepover, and be done with school by 3;30, I think..And I gotta take a history test, and I really don't wanta study for it.

Well, there's my complaining for the week

Ok, I'll add a little happiness...dance was pretty good...

EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::ok...Kt told me it wasn't sarcastic. Ah well.

No comments: