Saturday, September 09, 2006

Random ish

Hum de dum....

I went to Dad's work today...saw his trailer, and the computer room, and the place where they actually turn that lump of steel into a bar of steel. Interesting...I finally decoded some of the lingo...lol.

Have I told you my most amazing pancake recipe? lol no. I haven't. Take a pancake, add a thinnish layer of peanut butter, then smear some syrup on top of that, then add more pb, then a smear of honey, then another layer of pb, and last but definitely not least, top it off with a generous amount of cinnamon sugar. Microwave for 10 seconds. EAT! It's good. Creamy. Yummy.

Ah, school. The wonderful pleasures of a normal routine. Lovely. Hum. I need to learn how to read faster. I've got a LOT of reading this year . It's going pretty good. Actually, it's only been the first week, and Monday was cut off for Labor Day, so yeah. Next week we're gonna have to do a little scrunching too, because our grandparents are coming, and we want to spend time with them.

I had a good worship session in the shower the other day. I kinda felt like a sctrached CD with all the most amazing worship songs on it. yeah, it was good.

No comments: