Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ho hum...AH!

Sundays rock

Well, mom painted the schoolroom today, and it looks good! Almost exactly the same as before, except darker and goldy-er. like, when she was painting it, I'm like, that's really dark, and goldy. but now it looks about the same. But I guess I'm just used to the walls turning bright yellow, blue, purple or green. In the brown perspective though, it changed a lot.

hum...I had a productive day yesterday, but still restful. I found outI like being in the kitchen, and I talked to my Aunt, and worked on a report, and Spanish, but unfortunately, I don't think I touched the piano. My bad. I'll work on it after kt gets done.

AH!!! My two friends are now in real public highschool! OH MY WORD! I'm praying they won't get lost, and come in with the attitude of they're there to do God's will. I personally am glad I'm still homeschooling. :-)

I'm looking forward to dance starting...whenever that may be...

No comments: