Friday, December 01, 2006

Some cross offs.

47. Watch OSU win against Michigan
Yep yep yep --good game!

22. Teach someone how to knit or crochet
That one was done on the OSU vs. Michigan game day, when I showed Cameron how to crochet--I doubt she'll remember, but I also showed this one girl how to start a crocheting project--she knew the rest of it...so I'll call that 2 halves make a whole

41. Laugh until I cry
That was fun, to laugh until I cried. Thanksgiving dinner--totally laughed so hard. I love y'all.

Well, in twelve hours, I'll be 15!!! AHH!! I'm like, dude, that's NUTS!!

Mom and the sis's had to go birthday shopping for me today--weekends have been SO busy that we haven't found time for birthday and chrismas shopping. But we'll do it lol chya.

Well, I was on the computer now at noon, because mom and abby are reading the climax of a book I'm gonna read, and they kicked me out. Well, that's them saying they're done. I'm hungry! ttyl :0)

EDIT::::WHITE RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: