Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have time to blog, so...

Life has pretty much settled down since LT, and now we are trying to both enjoy the last week or two of summer and prepare for that dreaded thing we like to call SCHOOL. What's with that word, anyway? where does it come from? Why isn't it spelled Scool. or Skool. Or Scul. or something. It's not PRONOUNCED School like some German word. dratted english language.

Volunteering for the last time, I believe, on saturday. yay hhhf yay!! (no, that wasn't the noise of a dog sneezing). But I'll be playing piano at a nursing home . I've got all my favorite songs in order. yaya. I is eggsited.

The computer desk looks weird with no crazy papers or anything. sheesh.

I'm missing all my friends. They're all on vacation or something.

Dory is: Looking forward to seeing y'all.

No comments: