Monday, August 06, 2007

NO SPOILER WARNING-read on.

We finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at 11:30 last night. It was amazing. We all sighed at the end. Very satisfying. Major props to JKRowling. And I mean MAJOR props. Mom said she was thinking last night: How did JKR keep it all aligned in her head? Sheesh...

I love reading the books out loud, because then you have time to scream and yell and shriek and groan and laugh on the floor and shout a theory out right before it comes true.

Plus Dad has the best voices. Jim Dale may have a lot of voices, but Dad has the good ones. Like how I think the people's voices should sound.

But now it's done. No more holes to fill, no more crazy theories, no more of my predictions to come true. I is sad.

Ha, I didn't think I could post without giving anything away...turns out I can.

No comments: