Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I had an amazing family reunion with the Yackleys. 8 gals in one cabin--it was awesome!!!
Sunday: See everyone, make bets on how tall Renee was compared to Katie and Nicole. Play the handwriting game. Eat wonderful food bought by the uncles (they were brave, I must say) and made by the aunts (they rockk!!).

Monday: have fun slathering each other with sunscreen. Go tubing. Get stuck on rocks. Get a partner to help you unstick yourself. I must say, it wouldn't be nearly as fun if one went tubing by oneself. Picnic lunch, learn round. Yay!! (grandma makes the spaghetti so good and she makes apple pies and pizzelles so well. grandfather eats his peas...) Shower. Go to "sparkled" trout. Eat hamburgers and hot dogs. Smell mothballs. Sing a TON of awesome songs!!! That was magic. It was so awesome to sit around, either listening to one or two people singing a song or belting with everybody singing "you are my sunshine." Watch August Rush. Laugh at conducting editing...

Ok, I g2g I'll do the rest later ok? See if that actually happens...

No comments: