Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Since last August?!

So life has been good... A ton of college stuff has been accomplished--I've applied to a few colleges and filled out scholarship stuff and visited colleges and figured out more what I might want to do. Sheesh, last August I wasn't even sure whether I was going to do piano as a career (I've decided not)... And now I have added teaching English as a second language to my list :-) Thanks KaRen kids.

Humm... I'm still working, but only 2 days a week--it's fun, I enjoy it. :-D

I'm learning KaRen! It's awesome. I can read and write KaRen, but I can't really understand anything. I know a handful of words, but not much... It's still fun to practice KaRen with the kids, especially with Eh Ler Tha.

I don't really know what to talk about. I'm just bored and watching American Idol. So yeah... Ta da

No comments: