Thursday, September 30, 2010

Surprise ending to yesterday (for you at least) mwahahahaaa

So yesterday I have lunch with Rachel at Prentice, which was fun. I think we were both really tired though, and didn't talk a whole lot haha.

Astronomy: Got the one wrong that I thought I might get wrong. That's it :-P

Advising with Dr. Winebrenner: We talked for an hour and a half. I thought I was going to go to Spanish coffee hour, but I finished at the same time as that soooo no. <--that's a spanish no, in case you can't tell.

We talked about a lot of things. I wish I had time to digest it all, but alas! Lots of good stuff though. I'll definitely look it over next week.

Then I went home and did a bit of homework, and I completely forgot to tell you that Michelle Ems and I made arrangements to meet at Em's place for dinner! It was really fun. Michelle had her recipe of chicken pot pie, so we made that, and Em had made some cookie dough so we had cookies. It was really fun! I felt a bit like a forth wheel on a tricycle that was sometimes a bicycle, but that was ok. I wasn't really needed, but I jumped in when I could. Then while that was baking, we watched an episode of the Office, then we ate and chatted, then watched another episode of the Office while we ate cookies. Then it was time to leave.

Yep! Really fun. Now I knwo where Emily lives mwahahahahaaaa. Their apt is soooo cute! And so like them :-)

then I did homework.

And now I'm actually going to dinner, so I guess I'll talk about today later! :-)

No comments: