Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Wednesday collegeness

9-8
Little harder to get up this morning... Chinese was fun. We talked about family members and practiced a little bit of conversations. What's really hard for me right now is keeping "both" and "too" separated, and when to use one or the other or both. haha. But it's just like English, it's just hard to translate sometimes.

FHC was fun. We didn't talk about the reading for which I had crammed at all. We're doing group studies, and last Friday we had picked out our different group essays to discuss, and today we were just supposed to write out some discussion questions for it. But I hadn't really read it... but it all worked out. One other girl in my group of four hadn't read it, so we just skimmed over it and were able to think up some good questions. The problem is, Prof. K said that it's actually a more appropriate essay for next semester, but that's ok... and the essay talks about this one guy's theory, whom Prof K doesn't really like because he got the idea from someone else and it's not the most correct? theory... hmmm.... So we have to work through some of that. But I think it will work out.

Had some time, went to prentice and had a bowl of fruit and yogurt and read Schooling America for tomorrow... It was weird though because I wasn't eating with anyone. I mean, it was good because I was reading for school which needed to get done, but it mighta been better to eat in my room alone than to eat in Prentice alone...

Astronomy was fun. Prof B lectured mostly, but it was interesting. I talked to Dan some at the beginning -- he was at the Reliant K concert labor day weekend, so I was jealous. But they didn't sing their older songs that I know really well, so that's ok.

Then I went to linner with Roomie at Rosie's, and had fun talking and hanging out. We got too much food, it was sad haha. Onion rings in the trash can :-( Sad I know!

More homework. Lots of reading Schooling America. Beh. But! I got it done. Then there was time to eat something really quick at Eastway with Caleb (burned my tongue, the soup was so hot!) and rush over to Centennial to meet Rachel and Mike and go to Navs. I keep wanting to type Naves which is a short jump to Knaves. haha. But no, it was fun! I saw Christian who realized I was K's sister halfway through the conversation. And I talked to Erin, and Hannah Y and Mike and Rachel (who is on my floor) and Nick and Max annnnnddd a couple of other people. Then after Navs we went to the student center to hang out and play Ninja. Nick was trying so hard to get me out. Haha. Nick reminds me of Nick @ Bg. It's so weird!! haha. Short and funny and ridiculous. Hehe.

Then I came home and realized I still had some Chinese homework to do... it was a bit of a late night, but oh well.

No comments: