Sunday, January 09, 2011

Just a little update

Soooo

Katie's off in France now (parley-voo fran-say?) (I can hear Katie cringe), and I'm packing up to go back to Kent after church. Pretty crazy! I'm actually (mostly) excited to go back, so that's good. I think if I had another week of break, I would probably go crazy, maybe. There's that bit of me that just likes to have nothing majorly important to do :-P

Break has been amazing. I've done a lot, rested a lot (who would've thunk I'd actually have to lie in bed for more than 5 minutes to fall asleep?!), and learned a lot. God has shown me quite a few things over the last few weeks, and I'm excited to see if I will act on them at Kent. :-D

well, can't say much now, because technically I should be getting ready for church, but I thought I'd get started on this, so maybe I'll actually continue it more (especially since Katie's in France).

I'm playing at church today, and the songs are fabulous! one way, Jesus paid it all, Ready now, Hungry, and Solution!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to it!

Bye!

No comments: