Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An account of the interesting bits of the day...

Today, I

Got up somewhat early, so I actually had time to put in contacts and straighten my hair... and because I felt like it, I didn't wear a hat. It was kinda refreshing to have nothing near my face!

went to class

Ate lunch with Whitney at Prentice -- it was super crowded and noisy because there were a lot of high school students there :-)

Class -- got some comments about no hat and straightened hair
Class -- got some comments about no hat and contacts

Chat with Emily and Michelle -- I believe some comments about the no hat :-) It was a good chat -- lots to think about (WHY is there no time to think in college? Who'd've thunk I'd say that, right? But it's troo! I don't know why I just spelled true troo...)

Play piano at Verder ahhhh.... very nice. I think I'm ready for playing on Sunday... I hope!

Dinner with Rachel at Greaseway (also busy -- "soul food" dinner night...) Which was also fun.

Invisible Children meeting. Once again, lots to think about. Yeah. I was surprised how many people I knew there (Whitney and other h2o people, Alyssa from colloq and FYE, and Dan from FYE [not Dann from astronomy]).

The M&Ms were also good.

I saw Whitney twice today! yay!

boring stuff. Facebooked some pictures of me without a hat or glasses, because Joyce demanded to see them. Haha

BED!

I wanted to call home to chat, but the day got away from me. I think my CACM test went well, in case you were wondering. Nothing to worry about there. I have a quiz tomorrow in Education class that I'm a little more worried about, because Anne's in-class quizzes are tough because you can't use your book. Beh.

And I'm done typing now becasue Im makeing a lot of typso. Yeah. Obviously.


No comments: