Thursday, February 03, 2011

A day of class and a day of ice.

Monday:

Class, QUICK lunch in the second floor market, Perc session (which went well! I think I found more articles, and if I need more, I know where to go now!), second class, homework... I can't remember who I had dinner with... if anyone. Oh! No. I had pancakes from home :-) so I could get my nutrition project done. Yup. Stayed up late completing that.

Tuesday:

Get a text at 7 in the morning that just said, "SNOW DAY!" and I checked the advisory and went back to bed. :-) Then when I got up, I looked outside, and it didn't seem like there was any reason for a snow day... apparently it was freezing rain pretty badly that early morning bit, so they cancelled. ALL DAY! My roommate woke up and thought that she had missed our first class, but no :-) I thought she knew, because she got a text around the same time I did, and she looked at it and went back to bed...

I went to breakfast with the lovely Whitney and the awesome Bethany at Eastway. We got there at like 1045 and left around 1. Yup. It was fun. we just talked and ate eggs and donuts and had a great time! Talked about the Core retreat some. :-)

I think I did some homework. Yup. That's correct. And I skyped with the fam, just to talk about housing stuffs I think.

"Dinner" (aka lunch) with Michelle and Judi at the hub -- we got asian because there was ABSOLUTELY NO LINE! I mean, it was 4, but STILL!!

Group meeting with people for education class. We got our unit plan figured out... somewhat. It was funny though, because by that time it was freezing raining again, and one of the girls lived across campus, so we skyped with her, except my sound wasn't working, and so we also called her and put her on speaker phone. Then we could see her and hear her... and then we worked on the unit plan on Google docs. Hah! (emily style) I think it was ridiculous how many forms of communication we were using. What up??!

Brownie night. It was pretty slow, because Tiffany couldn't come, and a lot of people were off places. We knocked on every single door on the first floor johnson and still had like 3 brownies left. We managed to get them off our hands, but it was harder than usual!

We needed to wash the last plate, and Kait and Katy weren't back yet, so I went looking for them... and found them in my Reader Abroad's room, watching what not to wear! I returned the plates and watched WNTW. There was a crazy girly girl who liked sparkles and bows and bleach blonde hair and a spray tan and pink, and a bump for her hair, and extensions. And she pursed her lips weird. It took a while to get through to her... but the part that I liked the best was when Carmandy took off all her makeup and fake eyelashes and then put just a leetle beet of makeup on and she was gorgeous. But she didn't like it because it was such a change... but she did agree to leave it made under for 24 hours, just to make sure.

Kait and I played on the ice a bit. I take that back, Kait played in the ice, I took pictures. :-) and video. Of an awesome dude skating on the sidewalk!


Alright, too late.. good night!

No comments: