Thursday, August 24, 2006

Nice outside

It's nice outside--I dunno why I'm in here, on the computer, but I thought I should post, so here goes.

Let's see...Almost immediately after we got back from that relaxing visit with our grandparents, we were thrown unceremoniously back into our crazy lives. Very good ones, I might add, but crazy ones. We had youth group. That was pretty fun, we played mafia (grr....Tony) and hung out mostly.

AH! the summer's almost out! It is out for some people already! AH!! I'm a freshmore. Or a sophman. I dunno...one of the two. Biology...I'm trying not to think "ugh..." because then it might turn out to be ugh, when it wouldn't be normally.

But otherwise, I think this is gonna be a good year. Hopefully we'll be starting earlier, so we can finish earlier. I don't think I could really like another year like last year. It felt like all school, and scheduled events, like dance or whatever. No free time to sit and do nothing if I wanted. But this year is gonna be different, because I'm gonna make it different, lol.

yup yup...trying to stay surrendered to God. Takes an effort everyday, but that's how it is...

Maybe I'll go outside, and look at those LT notes.

No comments: