Saturday, September 04, 2010

Saturday 9-4:
Woke up earlyish b/c we thought the Karen girls were gonna be picked up at 11, but they were going to NY for the day on a family trip. Sooo we had coffee and oreo's and went to Target, got a bunch of stuff I forgot/needed, plus some things I didn't :-P. Then we got icees and came home to eat them. I was balancing one medium icee on 5 CD's and of course it tipped and spilled all over the driveway and mom. Yay! ...or not. But we had another medium icee and a bit left over in the spilled one, so there was enough to go around.

Thennn..... we ate lunch (homemade mac n' cheese!) and went back to dots and famous footwear and panera... good to see Sam and Cody. Came home, hung out... I started organizing my school notes a little better now that I had a three hole punch, and then mom mentioned that they had seen at famous footwear some gray converse that were cheapish. Did I want to get them? And I'm like, yeah! ... we walked out of there with three shoes: gray converses for me; european shoes for mom, and running shoes for dad. Then dinner (red hot ckn!!), and a walk, where abs and I were racing to step on the leaves, and trying to push each other in the lava. We're soo terrible.

Then Kasey and Bethany came (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and we talked for a good four hours about life -- theirs and ours. It was fun. Now they are sleeping in our basement. :-) I like them. I'm so excited that they will be playing with us tomorrow at church :-D

No comments: