Monday, September 13, 2010

The first well session, among other things

9-13

Chinese went ok. I had a quiz and she asked for sound recognition, pinyin, then characters. I know I got two characters wrong, but that's out of fifteen characters. And out of thirty five questions that I'm pretty sure those two were the only wrong ones, that's not so bad!

I have a lot of flashcards to make though.

FHC was fun. She actually lectured finally. I don't know why but I like lectures. Soooo much easier to pay attention and learn stuff. This group activity stuff wasn't my cup of tea. I can work in groups, but I think I'm more of a loner type :-P

Lunch with Rachel at prentice where there were actually yellow bananas!!! Nick saw us and joined us too :-) thennnnnnnnn...... a bit of homework before class

Astronomy: Light refraction and fluorescence and rainbows and such. It's cool he actually has the equipment to do stuff :-D Like a dark room and a beam of light and a block of glass to show the refraction and reflection. it was cool.

FYE: Fun, I guess. Julia Tullio talked about advising some and then Berrong talked about Art Impressionism. :-D

Talked with the fam... ok Mom. :-D

HOMEWORK>>>>>>>>>....... beh.


Dinner @ eastway with Kelsey, Katie Y, Abagail, Katy, Sarah watt?, nick, arika, and me.

Kelsey and I go to h2o the Well with TK and a bunch of other h2oers. It was fun. I'm looking forward to it...

Then prentice then home.

Kt and I talk on Skype about what we're doing for the English Conversation Group tomorrow, and I remind Rachel that we're going to roommate agreement time. It was interesting. Funny how much stuff we agreed on. Everything except room temperature and a couple other things haha.

Kt and I talk for realz in the hallway again for ECG, pray, go to bed.

Homework some more. Yay.

No comments: