Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Non Terrible Tuesday

9-14

tuesday...

Chinese was fine? I can't remember what we did. We talked about the "be" verb and countries I think.

Ed dem was fine too. I was kinda bored, but it'll get interesting, especially if we touch on an issue that I definitely know how to state my opinion. Like testing. It's terrible. Or some things like that.

Then I grabbed something to eat from eastway b/c I was going to eat at prentice later and ate in the lounge so I would have the room ready for the ECG. talked to meme a bit, and then got everything ready. Kei and Alisa came back, and Kaylala brought You. Or Yu. But pronounced You. :-) so we talked about education and made a timeline. We do elementary for five, middle for three and highschool for four. They do elementary for six, middle for three and high for three, but college ages are the same. :-) That was fun.... We talked about how the Jewish education was basically go through the process to follow a rabbi to become a rabbi, and once you failed, you learned your family trade. But Jesus said "follow me" to people who had already failed, so we can come to him and Know him, not just know about him.

Then I did homework, ate dinner at Prentice with Joyce, then we went for a walk to enjoy the sun and talked for a long time under the bridge lounge. Then there was a community builder of chalk under the bridge lounge, so we joined them and hung out until Joyce had to go. It was fun just talking about the differences between America and Malaysia and how the food is different and the money and the current exchange, and all of that crazy stuff. We also talked a little about Chinese, so yeah, that was fun. She laughed a lot when I tried to say stuff, but for the most part, she could understand me. :-D

Then BROWNIE NIGHT! I just did Chinese flashcards for vocabulary, and hung out some. And ate a brownie or two. Then we handed them out on my floor which was fun.

then more homework (not much) and bed. :-D Fuuunnnn day.

No comments: