Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Sunday and Monday Labor day stuff

Sunday we jammed it up at church! It was ridiculous how many people were on stage... NINE people. Nine. Usually it's like, Six? Maybe Seven? Makes sense I suppose....

We had lunch... And I forget what we did... Oh yeah I did a lot of homework. Beh.

Then we went to h2o! and saw people! and Brooklyn had a bruise on her cheek. :-( She's silly. Thheeeeennnnnnnn... We captured katie and took her home with us. We had second dinner/first dinner really late and went to bed. :-D

Monday we had the Karen girls! And I was so bummed I still had so much homework to do :-( But I still got to see them and hug them and laugh at/with them. :0) so that made me happy. Theennnn I did more homework, ate a fanTAStic dinner, and walked and stuff and packed up and left. It was late. Very late. But I still got everything done that I needed to do. Mostly. Not everything I wanted to do, but hey. It was good. I'm happy to be back in my own little cave under my bed. It's rather nice under here. Hehehe.

Night!

No comments: