Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday was pretty awesome. Ish. Slept in some... Homework. Homework. Two Psych Episodes. Homework. h2o. Dinner at the hub (einsteins). Study lounge with people who study. Katie really helped me drum the chinese characters in my brain. :0)

Monday was coolish too. Chinese quiz was brutal, but I got all the characters right (ironic: The word for friend is peng you. I knew peng, didn't know you, but guessed. Turns out I was spot on for you, but slightly off for peng. But no biggy. Just funny). Then we practiced the words.

FHC: Talked about articles we might have found. (I had no time to really look, but I did think more about what I want to do.) Talked about random stuff like... Conversation analysis. Yep.

Lunch with Rachel and Julie and Nick.

Ok, You know what? I'm done. I typed this all out and then it all disappeared. I'm not retyping it all again. Not tonight. that will have to do for tonight (well, this morning) dear readers!

No comments: